5.07.2007

Spring Comes.



So I just finished book number 6. 1440 pages +/- about 100 pages is the new library total. I took a few days to rest up, and then I got restless.

Friday morning I read an email from Idaho and felt like doodling (thank you Erin). I started to draw on the bus and the man next to me leans over my shoulder... "Never stop sketching." he says with quite a matter of fact. He said he had graduated from Penn State with a degree in art education. 18 years went by and he realised he hadn't drawn an inch. His advice was enough to set me running. 20 pages later on the same friday's evening, I had to thank him and everyone else who has ever urged me on. Gracias.

(Circadian Rhythms are behaviors in organisms that correspond to seasonal fluctuations. Spring Production)

No comments: