11.01.2007

The New Coolesthing


So here it is. The new coolesthing to hit my life since the End of Education. Exos Design Inc. has incorporated me into their next Sustainable Site and Systems Design Process. For any one in the know, this is why I did not go to Spain. This may be my first step into a long and healthy effort to redesign all of western culture. If thats too large, perhaps just a significant portion of the PNW, which will subsequently secede from the union and develop into the new real western world where responsible intelligent individuals watch eachothers back during our most dynamic of futures.

The whole floating about thing was fun for a week but now I have a purpose, a job and something to look forward to over the next short while. I will continue to do the blogging thing as best as I can and thanks again for the comments.

1 comment:

Ed's Guy said...

I'm pretty much your biggest fan. This shit is all incredibly tight, cuz. I want to hear your voice. I miss your musk. Call me sometime, 847-989-1557. And by sometime, i mean soon!