12.09.2007

Here is a thought...



This piece was just traded for prints of social propoganda. A good trade on both sides but I wonder now... Maybe I could keep my pictures and just make my own propoganda. What if my pictures were propoganda? What if they are...

So I have recently been considering making some social propoganda. If your in the in, I may have already contacted you with some sort of proposition. If your not in the in, you are now. I am looking for entries for a publication that I am currently working on, a Zine of sorts. I need help. All kinds of it, but specifically words and/ or images. If you are interested in contributing please contact me at kearsleydesign@gmail.com. There will be one catch though. The work needs some sort of plant/animal/creature. It doesn't have to be central, but I am looking to create an over arching theme regarding the contemporary swelling of environmental consideration.

Let me know more and thanks for your heart, head and humus.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sort of social implcations would you assign to a rabuck? Is it possible to be in the in with a liger?

Anonymous said...

Paul-
Great stuff on this blog. I look forward to seeing more. And good seeing you this weekend.

I love the artwork and saw that your work for the sustainability consultancy can be a helpful instrument in the "long and healthy effort to redesign all of Western Culture" as you so eloquently put it in one of your November posts.

Something to think about and maybe an inspiration for a sketch: the word: "Incrementalism" and how it is both the enemy and the solution. I'll have more on that in another post...

-kj

Ed's Guy said...

me thinks i do words good.
wants to send you drafts by new years.
dudeya
BJ

Anonymous said...

Brian, What kind of post is that? Were you raised by a pack of poor grammer wolves?