11.20.2006

The Alpha & Omega

Everything has one. A begining and an end. Every time I write this one down people will ask what it means. I ask them if they ever went to sunday school and usually they'll say yes... or give me some remark on how they were never force fed dogmatic sedatives by their parents. Either way this came from the day we learned all the names for God and for some reason it stuck with me for a good 16 yrs or so. The Mother, the Father, god, God, Allah, Yawai (sp?) The creator, our creator, the dude, and The Alpha and the Omega.
Personally though, I enjoy the symbols as an expression of things finite.

Life, love, knowledge, sandwiches, card games and every day of the weak.

PS. My sister said my page isn't interesting cause there isn't any writing on it( shes a gurnalist). I told her I draw my feelings and she laughed. Heres a little writing for you... Smelly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"It's better to be a freak than a square"
Awesome drawings paul!

Brinsonbser said...

1. Nurse call display LED panel: it has long, wide viewing angled display with a stand by battery allows alpha numeric calls whenever the staffs are on the site. But you have to be sure that this or that university offers the program which you need. They offer complete levels of care and they will ensure that your parents will be very well taken care of, with their needs fully provided for, and the services customized for their specific needs. In order for the strategy to be successful guidance has be given to include guidance about: