12.03.2006

Foresail



My first tiny step into the huge world of professional art took place in a tiny coffee shop in Bellingham yesterday morning. A friend of mine hooked me up with an opportunity to hang a few pieces in The Black Drop. She helped me put it all together and I am really thankful for her support. Now as an act of shameless self promotion... You ought to check it out. The work fits the space well and four of them are already sold. It will be hanging for the entire month of December so don't rush... but don't miss it.

Other things on my mind include lurking in said coffee shop and watching people judge my work while making Christmas presents and dreaming of Tetris...

PS- Brittany thinks your cute. You should call her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Willingly I accept. In my opinion it is actual, I will take part in discussion.