7.01.2009

Family Tree

It feels like I am maturing.  I am not sure if it  is actually happening, but that is what it feels like.  



The exponential learning is slowing down and I am developing a strong familiarity with my strengths and weaknesses.  In time I should hope to embrace them all and grow into some sort of wisened community member.  It'll probably be a couple more decades but I think I am off to a decent start.  People keep telling me to keep doing what I am doing... So I will take that advice and see where I end up.  

1 comment:

peregrine said...

Hey Paul,

Grace does indeed happen..and this manifestation was wondering if you could do her a favor. I was hoping you could wield your prodigious sketching powers for the educational good and help me with a project for the week of July 13th? check your gmail for contact info :)