7.21.2009

Feelin' Special

I wish I could say a little more but I am a bit exhausted right now.  Currently, we are approaching the halfway marker of the annual permaculture design course here on the Bullocks Homestead.  In short... I am in high demand and it is a tough place to be.  I am being pulled up and down and left andf right, north, east, south and west.  I am being pulled by adults, pulled by children, pulled by friends and pullled by animals.  Its a bit much but like I said, the glass is still half full.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Un Amore Per Sempre 11. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands she and her husband give yearly to powerful Christian ministries. And of course, don't forget ethnic print, radio and TV that are some of the fastest growing media segments. An orchestra line, playing throughout the night, sat in a semi-circle in the back, as his band played in the middle of the stage.