12.17.2008

Cabin Fever...

Last Saturday, The Daver and I were the honored hosts of Permaculture 101.  After a bit of networking, we were provided with the finest conference room in the Greenest building on this side of the Mason-Dixon.  We had 26 students and 4 hours of class time which consisted of a basic intro to Permaculture, a virtual tour of PC in the PNW and interactive design scenarios so everyone could get involved.  The final assessment was a job well done and we made a grip of friends who hope to help us with the whole East meets West ordeal.


After finishing up this and a few other fun projects, life here at home is proving to be a little short on adventure.  It's a fine change of pace though and as you may know I rarely get bored.  My time has been well spent making and wrapping presents, sending out postcards, chatting with friends and family and reading up on the world these days.  I'm also helping my mom get ready for the influx of holiday visitors... wraping gifts, baby proofing, decorating and right now, I gotta go peel some potatoes.

No comments: