12.01.2008

Starting Up...

I figure, if your planning on a seriously transformative collection of resolutions for the year 2009, you had better get a running start.  As of right now, I have been Sober Grover for about 2 1/2 months of a total 365 days.  I am simultaneously working on 3 different design projects and organizing a half dozen teaching opportunities throughout the winter months. 


In the 2009 I will be designing the foundation of my multifaceted career. The facets will be Landscaper (design & build),  Educator (workshops & guest-lecturing),  Artist (illustation & design) and all around producer for myself and for all those who may need it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this, like most of your work. Is that what your beard looks like now?
And yes! The bird! I love that bird :D